The Purchaser acknowledges that the goods hereby sold and delivered or the services rendered by Grant Walker Motors P/L are subject to the conditions hereinafter contained and that the Purchaser has read them and agrees to be bound by them. Grant Walker Motors P/L hereafter shall be referred to as the Company.
Property in any articles sold by the Company shall not pass from the Company to the Purchaser Until the Purchaser has paid for the article in full and all cheques and other negotiable instruments have been cleared. The risk of loss of or damage to the article shall entirely be at the risk of the Purchaser upon delivery to the Purchaser.If any payment for any article sold by the Company is overdue or if the Purchaser pays the Company by cheque (in full or in part) and such cheque is not met on presentation by the Company, the Company reserves the right to retake physical possession of the goods in full or partial satisfaction of the debt and for this purpose the Purchaser hereby consents to the Company or its agents or servants entering upon the Purchaser’s premises. Monies owed by thePurchaser to the Company shall become due immediately upon the commencement of any actor proceeding in which the Purchaser’s solvency is involved. Overdue accounts will be forwarded to a debt collecting agency and costs incurred will be added to the outstanding amount.
- All parts sold are covered by a minimum of 3 months warranty from date of purchase unless otherwise stated and excluding parts sold for reconditioning.
- We will not be responsible for any consequential loss or damage, loss of income due to the failure of any parts sold.
- No responsibility whatsoever is accepted by the Company for the fitment of incorrect parts, the onus is clearly with the fitter to ensure that the parts supplied are correct for the particularjob.
- All warranties will become void if part or parts are installed in an incorrect or unprofessional manner.
- The Company will not be held responsible for any unauthorised repair work.
- Engine warranty applies to the bare unit only, any accessory items supplied with the unit are for your convenience only and are not covered.
- Warranty does not extend to consumables i.e. gaskets, filters, plugs etc., nor does it cover oil leaks. This is the responsibility of the fitter.
- Engine warranties will become void if unit is overheated, ensure cooling system is in good order.
- Labour claims will only be made on engines, gearboxes and transmissions.
- Labour claims will only be met after discussions with the Company and a written authorisation has been obtained from the Company.
- We recommend replacement of timing belts and oil seals before installation. Failure to do so, may void warranty.
- Parts that are a special buy in as requested by customer are not refundable.
- Must be in a clean and original condition and or package as sold.
- Invoice number must be supplied with goods.
- All electrical items will only be replaced, no refunds given.
- Cut off body sections or incorrectly ordered parts will not be accepted for credit.
- Refunds are given by cheque or credit card only.
- After 30 days refunds require prior arrangement and must comply with the above terms.
- Deposit refund parts must be returned within 60 days
To protect your warranty from becoming void we suggest the following:
- Renew all fan belts, cooling system hoses, radiator cap, oil and filter, fuel filter, spark plugs and rubber timing belts on OHC engines.
- If you have a problem contact the Company immediately, do not try to rectify or tamper with the part or warranty will be void.
- Body parts, non mechanical and interior trim is sold as inspected by you and not returnable unless the wrong part was supplied.
- Warranty is not transferable
All parts Code “D” unless otherwise stated.
- D = 6 Months parts warranty or 10,000 Kms
- C = 6 Months parts & Labour warranty or 10,000 Kilometres
- A = 12 Months warranty or 20,000 Kilometres
- E = 3 Months parts warranty only
- F = 30 Day parts warranty only
- G = Nil warranty
LIFETIME WARRANTY PRODUCTS
- Bumper Cover
- Bumper Reinforcements
- Bumper Absorbers
- Boot Lids
- Tail Gates
- Doors (lighting components and door mirrors are covered by a 365 day warranty)
*Life time expires when vehicle changes ownership or further damage occurs due to accidents